Friday, March 14, 2008

Paledi's Progression Party 16th March

Final Reminder, Come Rain or High Water. Its On

For some ODD reason I figured you’ll appreciate my story below, correct me if I’m wrong but I’m particularly confident though!!!

Warning Guidelines:

  • You’re advised to take LEAVE the Monday following the event due to unforeseen circumstances;
  • Again you also encouraged to book a CAMPING SITE for SLEEPING PURPOSES as you would have booked leave for the Monday cause P3 is just Madness
  • Perhaps you need to bring two sets of clothing, one for the afternoon ( Shorts, slops, picnic towels/blankets etc.), your evening gear will probably consist of a pair of Jeans, a top and something warm as the evening might get Chilly
  • The venue provides for adventure activities such as River rafting and the likes, you also advised to book in advance and the contact numbers are on the flyer. ( There’s provision for showers should you need to freshen up )
  • I think you also need to watch out for 3m depth of the Crocodile River considering that the event is just on the River Bank.
  • It’s a Cash Bar
  • And PLEASE PASS ON TO YOUR FRIENDS!!!

N/B: I Think Its Gonna Be Toooooo NICE

The South African Breweries Limited
Tel: +27 12 621 9124
Fax: N/A

Email: Paledi.Mothapo@za.sabmiller.com

No comments: